WHAT TO EXPECT
What to expect when building with Hefner Pools:
As a client under contract with Hefner Pools, you have received a consultation and a deposit on your new pool has been made. Next, site work will be scheduled for our team to visit your space. This is normally done within 4-6 weeks of your deposit. It is not necessary for you to be home, only that access be available to your backyard for our team to make the best possible plan for your pool.
- First: Our Team will draw the pool of your choice to fit your backyard and a proposal will be sent.
- Second: The drawing must be approved and then it will be sent off for the appropriate permitting according to the county where it is to be built.
Then, we will schedule an appointment to:
- view samples/options for your pool
- have the agreed upon contract drawn up and signed
- have contract signing fee paid
Once selections are made and paperwork is filed, we will give you an approximate start date. Pool completion is based on the type of pool that you choose and access to materials that are chosen.
Please keep in mind:
- Vinyl pools typically take 3-4 weeks once the hole is dug.
- Gunite/Plaster pools typically take 6-10 weeks. These pools are usually custom designed and built. They can take longer depending upon the features selected.
Why choose an APSP Certified Building Professional?
- An APSP CBP Certified Building Professional has proven himself/herself to be knowledgeable about high-quality pool design, construction, and installation.
- An APSP CBP Certified Building Professional is committed to continuing education to stay in-the-know about the latest techniques, equipment, and building regulations.
- An APSP CBP Certified Building Professional agrees to follow a Code of Ethics that promotes integrity, safety, and quality.
- The protection of your family and friends is the No. 1 priority of an APSP CBP Certified Building Professional.
- You get peace of mind knowing that you are dealing with a builder committed to providing the best service and ensuring your safety and satisfaction.