VINYL POOLS INSTALLATIONS
We can provide the perfect vinyl liner pool for your family, lifestyle, and budget.
Vinyl pools come in many shapes and sizes and are typically the lower cost in-ground pool option. With brick coping included as a standard feature, and with many liner options to choose from, you can design a pool that is uniquely yours. Our pools come standard with the latest in Hayward® pool equipment. This includes a variable speed pump, cartridge filter, and a salt system. Another great standard feature is the handheld remote. This allows you to operate your pool and the accompanying color changing LED lights from the palm of your hand.
In our standard Vinyl pool package, the customer will receive:
- Standard Concrete Broom Finish Decking: 4ft along the sides, 8ft at the deep-end, and 12 ft at the shallow end is included
- Reinforced Concrete Walls: 10 in. thick concrete walls reinforced with rebar
- Overflow System: This feature prevents overfilling of the pool
- Filtration System: Hayward ProLogic System with Remote Control, Salt Chlorinator, Cartridge Filters, and a Variable Speed Pump
- Plumbing System: 2 skimmers and 4 returns included
- Deluxe Cleaning Package: An extended pole, a net, a brush, and test strips
- Pressure Side Cleaner
- Initial Water Balance: We start up the first round of chemicals to balance your water
- Choice of Vinyl Liner: 27mil Latham Liners
- Standard Brick Coping: There are several colors to choose from
- LED Color Changing Light Kit: Quantity will depend on pool size
Permits: Columbia/Aiken County Land Disturbance Permit, but it is not included in the package.
Electrical: We will have to connect to an existing electrical panel but, if it is not compatible, additional charges may incur.